Airbnb Insurance Comparison
Compare Cheap Airbnb Host Insurance
- Find cheap Airbnb host insurance in a matter of minutes
- Compare multiple policies with one short form
- Top deals from many of the UK’s best insurance providers
Compare Airbnb Insurance
Whether you let out a beach house, block of flats or city centre apartment, if you rent through a holiday rental platform like Airbnb having the right landlord insurance cover is important to keep you protected. At Tiger.co.uk we can quickly compare Airbnb insurance quotes and help you find great, competitive deals.
What insurances do you need for Airbnb?
Although landlord insurance for holiday lets or short stays isn’t a legal requirement, it can be a condition of a buy-to-let mortgage. Even if it’s not a requirement it’s still a good idea to take out special insurance to make sure you’re covered.
The coverage you should look for in an Airbnb insurance policy includes:
- Landlord buildings and content insurance. This protects your let from structural damage and damage to furniture or white goods from water or fire.
- Accidental damage cover. This pays for damage caused by minor household accidents like spilled wine.
- Malicious damage cover. This protects you from any damage to your property done intentionally.
- Landlord liability cover. This covers the cost of legal fees in the event a claim is raised against you.
Unlike some other landlord policies, you won’t need tenant default insurance as Airbnb handles all your rental payments for you.
What type of insurance for airbnb?
A form of public liability insurance will usually be enough to cover you for any claims made against you injury or property damage by guests at your airbnb.
Isn’t Airbnb insurance included with your listing?
Airbnb offers some limited cover for hosts:
- The host guarantee can cover some damage done to your property and contents.
- Host protection is a type of liability insurance but is limited to a $1 million payout.
While these assurances are helpful, there is a range of limitations in the small print. To make sure you’re fully covered it’s a good idea to invest in a more comprehensive Airbnb landlord insurance policy.
How can I find cheap Airbnb insurance?
A great way to find cheap Airbnb insurance is to contact multiple providers and compare Airbnb insurance quotes. At Tiger.co.uk we know this costs you time and effort, so we do all the work for you to make an insurance comparison quick and easy.
Other steps you can take to reduce the cost of your insurance premium include:
- Paying for your policy annually rather than in monthly instalments
- Increasing your voluntary excess
- Improving the security of your property by adding alarms or locks
- Building up a good claims history by not making lots of small claims
Compare Airbnb insurance quotes with Tiger.co.uk
You’ll be much more likely to find a cheap Airbnb insurance deal if you compare Airbnb insurance quotes from several different insurance companies. Use Tiger.co.uk’s free, no-fuss comparison service and take the hassle out of shopping around. Simply fill in one short online form and we’ll search and compile Airbnb insurance quotes from a range of trusted UK providers. We make it quick and easy for you to compare offers so that you can confidently decide on a deal that’s right for you.