Lorry Insurance Comparison
Compare Cheap Lorry Insurance
- Find cheap lorry insurance in a matter of minutes
- Compare multiple policies with one short form
- Top deals from many of the UK’s best insurance providers
Why use Tiger.co.uk?
Compare quotes from multiple UK insurance providers
Increase your odds of finding the best insurance quotes by comparing policies from a wide range of providers side-by-side.
One simple form to complete
One simple online form is all it takes to compare hundreds of different policies.
Save time and money
Comparing quotes online is fast and easy, and could save you hundreds of pounds.
Over three million people use our price comparison services
They’re saving money on their insurance – you can too.
All our insurance panel members are FCA-authorised.
An unbiased price comparison service
We are an independent business and aren’t owned by any insurance company.
Compare Lorry Insurance
Do you need to find excellent deals on lorry insurance? Whether you’re insuring a single vehicle, or you’re a business owner who needs fleet insurance, with Tiger.co.uk you can quickly compare lorry insurance quotes and find some great deals.
Finding competitive lorry insurance quotes
Considering lorries are one of the most expensive vehicles to insure, it’s all the more important to make sure that you find a broad selection of quotes. We can help you compare lorry insurance quotes from a range of suppliers quickly and easily, helping you save time and money.
What does lorry insurance cover?
The fundamental insurance policies for lorries are the same as for cars. They are:
- Third party only truck insurance
- Third party, fire and theft
- Fully comprehensive truck insurance
It’s always worth noting that third party liability is the most basic level of insurance, and is the minimum type of policy required by law. Third party insurance does not cover you for any damage to the lorry itself, it only provides cover for other vehicles. If your lorry is written off, you would have to cover the cost of repairing or replacing the truck yourself.
Can you insure a lorry for a day?
Absolutely, temporary insurance options are available for Lorries and can vary from 1 to 28 days in their coverage.
How much does lorry insurance cost?
There’s no simple answer to this. Whether you’re looking to insure a lorry, a 7.5 tonne truck or an HGV, the cost of your policy is affected by a range of factors, such as where you live, where the vehicle is usually parked, your marital status and a range of other personal details. Insurers will use this information, along with a complex web of data and statistics to determine the cost of the policy that is offered to you.
How do I find cheap lorry insurance?
Here’s what to consider when you’re trying to save money on lorry insurance:
- Shop around. Shopping around for quotes is the best way to find cheap lorry insurance. At Tiger.co.uk our unbiased comparison site is designed to make shopping around easy. You can compare lorry insurance quotes quickly and easily with our dedicated system, saving you time and money.
- Avoid “any driver” lorry truck insurance policies. These tend to be the most expensive option because the insurer won’t have any information about the driver and will consider it at a higher risk premium.
- Ensure truck drivers are experienced and have clean driving records. It’s best to ensure that any drivers named on your lorry truck insurance policy are experienced and have clean driving records. Younger, less experienced drivers will increase insurance costs significantly.
Find great deals with Tiger.co.uk
You’ll find fantastic deals and competitive lorry insurance quotes with Tiger.co.uk. All you have to do is fill out a quick online form and we’ll search some of the top UK providers to find you great deals on your lorry insurance today.