Wedding Insurance Comparison
Compare Cheap Wedding Insurance
- Find cheap wedding insurance in a matter of minutes
- Compare multiple policies with one short form
- Top deals from many of the UK’s best insurance providers
Compare Wedding Insurance
If you want peace of mind for your big day, consider finding cheap wedding insurance with Tiger.co.uk. We make it easy for you to compare wedding insurance quotes at a glance.
Why choose wedding insurance?
In 2022 the average wedding spend in the UK was over £17,000. With a venue, dress, catering, and transport, it’s easy to see how things can add up quickly. Why risk that kind of outlay without some kind of protection in case things go wrong? With a good wedding insurance policy you get peace of mind that if your big day had to be called off because of extreme weather, or unexpected illness of someone important, your investment would be protected.
What does wedding insurance cover?
Whilst a wedding insurance policy might not account for the distress involved if you had to cancel your big day, it can at least help cover financial losses. Every policy is different, but usually, a wedding insurance policy will cover:
- Wedding suppliers cancelling, going bust, or not following through on their contracts. This can include venues, florists and photographers.
- Having to cancel the wedding because a key member of the wedding party becomes suddenly ill or dies.
- Extreme weather resulting in less than 50% of your guests being able to attend.
- Theft or loss of wedding presents, subject to limitations.
- Cover of the bride and groom outfits, also subject to time-dependent limitations.
What isn’t covered by wedding insurance?
It’s always worth checking what isn’t covered so you’re clear about what your policy entails. Most wedding insurance policies won’t cover:
- Coronavirus or other pandemics.
- Cancellation due to minor issues
- Cancellation due to preexisting illness
Can you add on additional cover?
Whilst not usually included in a wedding insurance policy, you can usually add cover for:
- Marquee insurance
- Coronavirus cover
- Public liability cover
How much wedding insurance cover do I need?
To work out how much wedding insurance coverage you need to add up all of your wedding costs and seek cover that is at least that value. Once you’ve decided on the cover you require, you will want to look at a range of wedding insurance quotes.
How do I find cheap wedding insurance?
It’s a good idea to compare wedding insurance quotes from multiple providers. Use an unbiased comparison service, like Tiger.co.uk, to collect quotes from trusted UK providers. By shopping around like this, you’ve got the best chance of finding cheap wedding insurance deals.
Find great deals with Tiger.co.uk
You can find fantastic deals on wedding insurance with Tiger.co.uk. Whether you need wedding or events insurance, all you need to do is fill out a quick and easy online form and we’ll search some of the top UK providers to find you great deals on your wedding insurance today.