Local Car Insurance Brokers Comparison
Compare Cheap Local Car Insurance Brokers
- Find cheap local car insurance brokers in a matter of minutes
- Compare 110+ providers & save up to £334*
- Top deals from many of the UK’s best insurance providers
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Why use Tiger.co.uk?
Compare quotes from multiple UK insurance providers
Increase your odds of finding the best insurance quotes by comparing policies from a wide range of providers side-by-side.
One simple form to complete
One simple online form is all it takes to compare hundreds of different policies.
Save time and money
Comparing quotes online is fast and easy, and could save you hundreds of pounds.
Over three million people use our price comparison services
They’re saving money on their insurance – you can too.
All our insurance panel members are FCA-authorised.
An unbiased price comparison service
We are an independent business and aren’t owned by any insurance company.
Local Car Insurance Comparison
What is local car insurance?
Many people still turn to local insurance brokers when attempting to find the best car insurance on the market, even with the advent of the internet in recent decades. It’s understandable why many people would do this, they may not own a computer, they may have a great relationship with their local insurance broker. Whatever the reasons, it’s worth noting however that by limiting yourself to one source you may be missing out on the best auto-insurance deals
What are the key differences between local car insurance brokers and comparison sites?
Your local insurance broker may be more familiar with your local area and may even be able to give you a more personalised feeling experience.
It’s hard to knock these benefits but there is are crucial handicaps to using local insurance brokers over comparison sites.
- Local brokers will usually charge you a service fee, Sites like Tiger.co.uk are free
- Local brokers are typically limited to smaller insurance broker networks than sites like Tiger.co.uk
- Comparison sites like Tiger.co.uk are unbiased in their service, they simply provide you with a wide range of quotes for you to choose from,
increasing your chances of getting the best deals possible.
- Tiger.co.uk can provide you with a range of car insurance quotes near instantly online, local brokers usually take longer.
- Comparison sites like Tiger.co.uk usually offer more insurance products than local brokers, these products include car insurance for women, black box insurance, Telematics insurance, older drivers insurance and more.
Both brokers and comparison sites can be useful tools for finding car insurance however it really comes down to what you prefer. If you enjoy the convenience of another person sorting out your insurance for you then a local broker could be a great option. If you are wanting cheaper car insurance then Tiger.co.uk is the place for you.
How much is local car insurance
This can depend on many factors such as what your broker is able to find for your specific details and risk profile for example. There are other more obvious factors such as the car you drive, it’s age, it’s model and your previous driving history. The best way of finding cheaper insurance is by comparing multiple insurers to see what deals best meet your needs. Tiger.co.uk can help with that, our panel of multiple UK based specialists can provide cheaper quotes in moments.
*51% of consumers could save £333.50 on their Car Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next four cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from September 2022 data. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.