Car Insurance Comparison For Women
Compare Cheap Car Insurance For Women
- Find cheap car insurance for women in a matter of minutes
- Compare 110+ providers & save up to £334*
- Top deals from many of the UK’s best insurance providers
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Why use Tiger.co.uk?
Compare quotes from multiple UK insurance providers
Increase your odds of finding the best insurance quotes by comparing policies from a wide range of providers side-by-side.
One simple form to complete
One simple online form is all it takes to compare hundreds of different policies.
Save time and money
Comparing quotes online is fast and easy, and could save you hundreds of pounds.
Over three million people use our price comparison services
They’re saving money on their insurance – you can too.
All our insurance panel members are FCA-authorised.
An unbiased price comparison service
We are an independent business and aren’t owned by any insurance company.
Get Car Insurance For Women Online
Looking for better deals on woman’s car insurance? With Tiger.co.uk you can quickly and easily find women’s car insurance deals from top trusted UK insurance providers and find the best cover for you.
Is women’s car insurance cheaper?
Legally, no, insurance providers can’t provide cheaper insurance based on a person’s gender. Women are statistically less likely to have an accident or make high-value claims and used to be granted lower insurance premiums as a result. But, following a European Court of Justice ruling, it became illegal in 2012 for providers to use gender when calculating premiums.
Car insurance for women: what factors will insurers consider?
Insurers look at various different factors when calculating the cost of your insurance. Important elements that can affect your insurance include:
- Age. If you’re in the sweet spot, around age 60, you’ll tend to pay the lowest premiums. If you’re a young driver under 25, or an older driver over 80, you’ll likely pay more.
- Occupation. Having a certain profession or being a student can mean you’re considered higher risk by insurers.
- Driving history. A poor record of driving violations will likely see you pay more for insurance.
- Postcode. Providers check your local road accident and crime rates when calculating your premium.
At what age does female car insurance go down?
Age alone won’t dictate your insurance premium, but generally, after the age of 25, your car insurance will go down. As you get older your premiums will tend to get cheaper until you reach age 75-80, when it will start to go up again.
What is the best insurance company for women drivers?
Some insurers specialise in car insurance for women, but plenty of other non-specialist providers provide great deals for women too. Using a comparison tool, like Tiger.co.uk can help you search available offers on the market and find a fantastic deal.
How can I find cheap car insurance for women?
There are several steps you can take to increase your chances of securing cheap car insurance for women:
- Shop around and collect quotes from multiple providers using a comparison tool, like Tiger.co.uk
- Increase your voluntary excess
- Pay annually rather than monthly
- Improve your car’s security by fitting an immobiliser or an alarm
- Consider having a black box fitted to your car to prove you’re a low-risk driver
- Opt for a cheaper model of car
Compare car insurance for women with Tiger.co.uk
One of the best ways to find cheap car insurance for women is to use an unbiased comparison service, like Tiger.co.uk. Fill in a quick and easy form and we’ll collect women’s car insurance quotes from trusted UK providers. We’ll set out the available deals so that you can quickly compare offers and pick a provider that’s right for you.
*Insurance providers can no longer Legally use gender as a risk factor when calculating insurance premiums.
*51% of consumers could save £333.50 on their Car Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next four cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from September 2022 data. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.