Recovery Insurance Comparison
Compare Cheap Recovery Insurance
- Find cheap recovery insurance in a matter of minutes
- Compare multiple policies with one short form
- Top deals from many of the UK’s best insurance providers
Search roaring great deals from UK insurance providers, including
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Search up to 10 different breakdown insurance providers
Tiger.co.uk increases your chance of finding a great deal by searching the market for you.
Buy online or by phone
Purchase your breakdown policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
Our quote form uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
Compare Recovery Insurance
Are you a breakdown or car recovery business? If so, you’ll need specialist recovery insurance. At Tiger.co.uk we offer a free, no-fuss comparison service that can help you quickly compare quotes from trusted recovery insurance providers.
What is recovery insurance?
If you operate a recovery vehicle business you’ll need recovery insurance. Whether you run a roadside rescue and recovery service, or tow cars back to your garage, scrap or salvage yard, you’ll need recovery insurance to protect you against any financial losses or liability claims if something goes wrong.
What insurance do I need for recovery truck?
Recovery Insurance can cover you at the third party through to the comprehensive level, this will enable you to operate a recovery truck with the appropriate level of coverage for your business.
What insurance do you need for recovery?
The type of cover you’ll need will depend on the specifics of your business, but you’ll normally be able to combine different types of insurance into one policy to give you the right level of protection.
Here are the types of cover a recovery insurance policy usually incorporates:
- Breakdown cover provides breakdown cover for your own recovery vehicle.
- Carriage of vehicles cover protects the vehicles that you’re transporting.
- Road risk cover insures you to drive vehicles that aren’t yours.
- Business premises cover pays out in the event your yard, garage or workshop is damaged by e.g. fire, flood or vandalism.
- Employers’ liability cover is a legal requirement if you employ anyone and covers you for the cost of any staff claims.
- Public liability insurance covers any claims made against you by the public.
How much does vehicle recovery insurance cost?
The cost of your insurance premium will differ depending on various factors, including your driving history, age, occupation and postcode.
One of the best ways to secure a great deal on your insurance is to compare recovery insurance quotes from multiple providers. With Tiger.co.uk it’s quick and easy to collect and compare offers. Fill in one online form and we’ll search multiple trusted UK insurers to gather available deals for you.
How can I get cheap recovery insurance?
There are various steps you can take to increase your chances of finding cheap recovery insurance, like:
- Shop around and gather quotes from several providers using a comparison service, like Tiger.co.uk
- Opt to pay for your policy annually rather than monthly
- Set your voluntary excess at a higher level
- If possible, opt for a cheaper model of a recovery vehicle
- Improve your vehicle’s security with alarms, immobilisers and more secure overnight parking
Compare recovery insurance quotes with Tiger.co.uk
You’re more likely to find a cheap recovery insurance deal if you use an independent comparison site, like Tiger.co.uk. Simply fill in a short online form and we’ll collect recovery insurance quotes from several trusted UK providers. We’ll set out the available deals we find so that you can easily compare recovery insurance offers and pick an insurer and a policy that’s right for you.
Run a business where you or your staff drive or work with cars that aren’t yours? Tiger.co.uk can help you compare quotes on motor trade insurance too.