One Day Car Insurance Comparison
Compare Cheap One Day Car Insurance
- Find cheap one day car insurance in a matter of minutes
- Compare multiple policies with one short form
- Top deals from many of the UK’s best insurance providers
Compare One Day Car Insurance
If you’ve got a special road trip planned, or you’re driving to an important event, you’ll probably be excited about getting behind the wheel again. It’s important to make sure that your trip runs smoothly and that you are fully protected with one day car insurance.
Is it really necessary to be insured for just one day?
It may seem a little over the top to get insurance if you are only driving for a few hours, but the law states that regardless of the length of time you are driving, you must be insured. You can choose the level of cover you want, but the requirement to have some kind of policy in place remains mandatory.
How much is car insurance for one day?
The exact cost of your one day car insurance will depend largely on factors such as your driving history and car make. You can usually find car insurance for less than £20 per day.
How can you get cheap one day car insurance?
You’ve probably got several other expenses involved in your special trip, so it makes sense to go for cheap one day car insurance to help you stick to your budget. If you are in the position of being able to choose the car you will be driving, opt for something inexpensive and reliable. This will cost less to insure than a high-end model.
Make sure that when your car is not in use, it is parked on a private driveway or in a garage. If you park on the street, your insurance will cost more as it is riskier to do this, and you have an increased chance that the car will be damaged or stolen.
What factors affect the cost of this type of policy?
There are a few things that will impact how much you have to pay. These include:
- Whether or not you have made previous claims for motor insurance
- Your age. If you are very young, that is, under 25 or even under 21, then the cost of your policy is likely to be substantially higher.
- Your location. Different areas attract different types of rates. If you are going to be driving around a large city, then you will pay more than if you are in a smaller town or rural area.
- Whether or not you have any penalty points or motoring convictions. Having a completely clean licence usually means your insurance costs are less.
How do you get one day car insurance?
You’ve probably been planning your trip for a while, and have had various logistical factors to consider. If you don’t want to add hours spent searching online or calling around different insurance providers to find out if or how they can help you, then we at Tiger.co.uk have the ultimate solution for you. You simply give us some basic details, and we will use these to search our large database to compare one day car insurance for you. The result is that you get one day car insurance quotes without having to lift a finger.