Scaffolding Insurance Comparison
Compare Cheap Scaffolding Insurance
- Find cheap scaffolding insurance in a matter of minutes
- Compare multiple policies with one short form
- Top deals from many of the UK’s best insurance providers
Search roaring great deals from UK insurance providers, including
Why use Tiger.co.uk?
Compare quotes from multiple UK insurance providers
Increase your odds of finding the best insurance quotes by comparing policies from a wide range of providers side-by-side.
One simple form to complete
One simple online form is all it takes to compare hundreds of different policies.
Save time and money
Comparing quotes online is fast and easy, and could save you hundreds of pounds.
Over three million people use our price comparison services
They’re saving money on their insurance – you can too.
All our insurance panel members are FCA-authorised.
An unbiased price comparison service
We are an independent business and aren’t owned by any insurance company.
Compare Scaffolding Insurance
Looking for cheap scaffolding insurance? With Tiger.co.uk you can quickly compare scaffolding insurance quotes with our easy-to-use online system. Get connected with of the UK’s most competitive scaffolding insurance quotes today.
Finding the best insurance for scaffolding – why is it important?
Working with the public always carries some level of risk. No matter how careful you are, accidents happen. When things go wrong, costs can quickly mount up, putting your business at risk. With proper insurance, you’re buying peace of mind.
What insurance do I need for scaffolding?
There are many different types of insurance available, but the main ones to consider are:
- Public liability insurance
- This type of insurance protects you if your work causes damage to property or injury to a member of the public.
- Professional liability insurance
- This is a policy that offers protection if your clients claim your work was substandard. No matter how hard you work, sometimes you will encounter disgruntled clients. If they try to claim against you, this type of insurance can help protect your business.
- Employer’s liability insurance
- This kind of policy will cover legal fees and costs if an employee makes a claim against you for an accident at work. It’s a legal requirement if you employ people with the exception of employees who are on a defined list of close relatives, or if you employ self-employed contractors.
- Tool cover
- Often available as an add-on policy to the above, this kind of policy will give you access to funds should your tools get lost or stolen.
Do scaffolders need insurance?
If you operate on a self employed basis or as a business then you’ll need a specialist insurance policy to protect your earnings from claims made against your work. If you do not have insurance in place you can run the risk of being fined £2,500 for every day you are uninsured.
How much is scaffolding insurance?
The price of scaffolding insurance is very dependent on what you need to be covered. Always check multiple lenders and what policies they offer to ensure you are getting all the coverage you need at the right premium.
What are the benefits of painter insurance?
As well as giving you peace of mind in the event of an accident at work, accidental damage to someone’s property or tool theft, having proper insurance makes you more appealing to potential clients. In fact, some clients will only work with contractors who have public liability insurance. Trade bodies also usually require it and it is nearly always a contractual requirement in the construction industry.
If I do other types of work, am I still covered?
How do I find cheap scaffolding insurance?
One of the best ways to find cheap scaffolding insurance is to use an unbiased comparison site like Tiger.co.uk. Simply enter your details to compare scaffolding insurance quotes quickly and easily. Our system is designed to make it easy for you to compare scaffolding insurance policies at a glance.
Find great deals with Tiger.co.uk
You can find competitive scaffolding insurance quotes from some of the UK’s leading providers with Tiger.co.uk. We make it easy to shop around and compare scaffolding insurance policies with our fast online system.