Single Trip Travel Insurance Comparison
Compare Cheap Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Find cheap single trip insurance in a matter of minutes
- Compare multiple policies with one short form
- Top deals from many of the UK’s best insurance providers
Search roaring great deals from UK insurance providers, including
Why use Tiger.co.uk?
Compare quotes from multiple UK insurance providers
Increase your odds of finding the best insurance quotes by comparing policies from a wide range of providers side-by-side.
One simple form to complete
One simple online form is all it takes to compare hundreds of different policies.
Save time and money
Comparing quotes online is fast and easy, and could save you hundreds of pounds.
Over three million people use our price comparison services
They’re saving money on their insurance – you can too.
All our insurance panel members are FCA-authorised.
An unbiased price comparison service
We are an independent business and aren’t owned by any insurance company.
Compare Single Trip Travel Insurance
Looking for cheap single trip travel insurance? Whether you want worldwide cover for a dream holiday or insurance for a work trip, we can help. Here at Tiger.co.uk, you can quickly compare single trip travel insurance quotes to find one that suits you. Our fast comparison tool lets you save time and money.
What does single trip travel insurance cover?
Single-trip travel insurance can cover you against:
- Medical expenses for accidents and new illnesses, including transport back to the UK
- Cancellations for the specific reasons covered in your policy
- Flight cancellations or delays of more than 24 hours
- Stolen, lost, or damaged luggage
- Solen or lost valuables and money, to an upper limit as specified in your policy
- Personal liability if you injure someone or damage their property.
What is a single trip travel insurance?
A single trip travel insurance offers cover for a trip that lasts for a month or less, you will typically be able to book travel insurance up to year in advance.
What counts as a single trip for travel insurance?
Single-trip insurance will cover you for one trip that lasts a month or less. You can be covered for multiple countries, meaning that you can visit multiple destinations within that trip, but the insurance ends once you return to your home area.
When can I buy single trip travel insurance?
You can book your travel insurance up to a year before you travel. You should get travel insurance as soon as you have booked your holiday since this means you will be covered in case your holiday is cancelled.
Is single trip insurance more expensive?
Getting insurance for a single trip can be good value if you only go on one trip a year. However, if you are planning to go on two or more trips per year, you might find it cheaper to get annual travel insurance.
Is it really worth getting travel insurance?
While travel insurance might seem like an extra expense when planning a trip or holiday, it’s still very important. The right travel insurance could help with medical costs, and emergency travel costs, or help you recoup losses if the trip is cancelled. It could save you a lot of money if something unexpected happens.
What isn’t covered by single trip travel insurance?
Different insurance policies will cover different factors. Most policies will not cover the following unless you pick a policy that includes them:
- Medical treatment for pre-existing conditions
- Some dangerous sports and activities
- Issues that you knew could cancel your holiday when you bought your insurance
- Travel to destinations the Foreign and Commonwealth Office advises avoiding
- Medical issues from alcohol or drugs
- Medical issues from lack of vaccinations.
Find great deals with Tiger.co.uk
You can find great travel insurance deals fast at Tiger.co.uk. Simply fill out our easy online form and we’ll give you offers from top UK providers. Whatever travel insurance you need, search with us to find cheap deals.