Kitten Insurance Comparison
Compare Cheap Kitten Insurance
- Find cheap kitten insurance in a matter of minutes
- Compare multiple policies with one short form
- Top deals from many of the UK’s best insurance providers
Search roaring great deals from UK insurance providers, including
Are you looking for cheap kitten insurance? It can be a challenge to find the right type of pet insurance for your new kitten. So at Tiger.co.uk, we make it easy for you to compare kitten insurance quotes. You can use our quick and simple tool to get fast offers on kitten insurance from providers throughout the UK.
Is it worth insuring a kitten?
Kittens can be prone to injury, and there is always the risk that they will develop a health condition. Kitten insurance can help protect you against high veterinary costs if something bad happens, and it can help you save money in the long run.
How much is kitten insurance?
Kitten insurance can be cheaper than insuring an older cat as insuring them young means you can get them covered before they develop potential medical issues. On average you can expect to pay around £10 a month to insure your kitten in the UK.
Kitten Insurance ranges from least comprehensive to most expensive , these levels of comprehension will naturally effect your insurance cost.
What type of insurance is best for kittens?
There are different types of kitten insurance to choose from when looking for cover for your kitten, including the following.
- Lifetime insurance. This insurance is renewed yearly and has an annual limit for what you can claim on each health issue. It typically costs more than other types but it can help cover you for health conditions that your kitten develops during the policy.
- Time-limited insurance. This would last for a set length of time, usually 12 months. However, once the policy ends, a new policy would not cover your pet for conditions that they developed during a previous policy.
- Maximum benefit. These policies have a set lifetime limit on what you can claim per health condition.
- Accident-only. This would only cover accidents and injuries, not illnesses.
Are kittens more expensive to insure?
Kitten insurance can be more expensive than insurance for adult cats. This is because kittens are more likely to have an accident that requires medical intervention.
What does kitten insurance cover?
Kitten insurance can often cover items such as:
- Diagnostic tests
- Prescription medications
- Surgeries and physiotherapy
- Damage to other peoples’ property
You can select what you want your insurance policy to cover when you look at insurance options.
What doesn’t kitten insurance cover?
Kitten insurance will usually not cover the following:
- Preventative treatments, for example, neutering and vaccines
- Health issues caused by lack of vaccines
- Pre-existing conditions.
When should I get insurance for my kitten?
You should look at getting kitten insurance as soon as you get your new kitten. This would mean you’re covered sooner in case of illness or injury. If you’re not covered, you could find your kitten has a health problem you’ll have to pay to treat for the rest of its life.
Find great deals with Tiger.co.uk
At Tiger.co.uk, we offer a quick quote comparison tool to help you find a great deal on your kitten insurance policy. Simply enter your details and get insurance offers from providers throughout the UK. Comparing quotes gives you the chance to save time and money, whether you are looking for kitten insurance, rabbit insurance, dog insurance, or more.