Used Car on Finance Comparison
Compare finance for a used car
- Find cheap finance for a used car in a matter of minutes
- Compare multiple lenders with one short form
- Top deals from many of the UK’s best insurance providers
Used Car Finance
Searching through the many car finance deals available on the market can be a time consuming and confusing task. The complexity an
You can compare used cars on finance deals today with Tiger.co.uk. Our easy-to-use system allows you to compare a range of used car on finance quotes to find some fantastic deals.
Can I buy a second-hand car on finance?
Yes. Often buying a used car on finance is a more economically sound decision than buying a new car on finance. This is because new cars lose their value more quickly than used cars. You can often get great value for money when you buy a used car. Particularly if you know the car has been well looked after and has its full service history.
What are the main types of used car on finance deals?
You can get a used car on finance with the following financial pay monthly products:
- Personal Loan – A personal or secured loan is often a cheap way to fund the purchase of a car as rates can be quite low. It usually requires a fairly good credit score.
- PCP – Personal Contract Purchase is a financial contract that allows you to pay monthly to use a car, similar to a lease contract. At the end of an agreed term, you can chose to pay a “balloon payment” and purchase the car outright. Alternatively, you can chose to end the contract and sell the car.
- Hire purchase – you borrow the value of the car and pay it off in monthly instalments. However, you won’t own the car outright until you have made the last payment. Both hire purchase and PCP are probably more likely to be offered to people with lower credit ratings.
Finding a cheap used car on finance options with poor credit — is it possible?
It depends on your circumstances but having a poor credit rating doesn’t always exclude you from finding cheap used car on finance deals. If you do have poor credit it’s wise to get a range of used car finance quotes so you can compare.
Where can I find a cheap used car on finance?
The deal you get will always be dependent on your personal circumstances, but it’s worth shopping around to find a range of cheap car loans to compare. When you compare car loan quotes from a selection of UK providers, you gain better insight into the rates that make your loan competitive. With an unbiased comparison site like Tiger.co.uk, we make this process fast and easy.
Find great deals with Tiger.co.uk
You’ll find fantastic deals at Tiger.co.uk. Fill out a quick online form and we’ll search some of the top UK providers to find you great deals on cheap car loans today.