PCP Car Finance Comparison
Compare Cheap PCP Car Finance
- Find cheap PCP car finance in a matter of minutes
- Compare multiple lenders with one short form
- Top deals from many of the UK’s best insurance providers
PCP Car Finance
Compare PCP Car Finance
Want to compare PCP car finance deals? Here at Tiger.co.uk you can quickly compare PCP car finance quotes and find some great deals.
What is PCP car finance?
PCP car finance is a type of car finance that lets you pay for a car for an agreed amount of time. After which time you are free to pay off the remaining amount to keep the car or simply trade it back in.
What does PCP mean in finance?
PCP stands for Personal Contract Purchase. It’s a flexible type of car finance solution that allows you to pay for use of a car for an agreed term. You don’t own the car during the terms of the agreement. At the end of the agreement, you can choose to pay off the loan, known as a “balloon payment” and at this point, you will finally own the car outright. Alternatively, you might choose to end the agreement, sell the car and move on to another agreement.
What are the pros and cons of PCP car finance?
As with any finance agreement, there are pros and cons that you will want to weigh up. Let’s start with the advantages of a PCP car finance agreement:
- It’s sometimes possible to access this kind of finance with poor credit
- You can use PCP car finance to purchase a new or used car
- You might have lower monthly payments that are more affordable
- You don’t have to purchase the car at the end of the agreement, meaning you can easily change cars
The disadvantages of a PCP car finance agreement are:
- The car doesn’t belong to you until you pay the “balloon payment” at the end of the agreement
- You lose your car if you don’t keep up with payments
- You might pay more overall if your interest rate is high due to poor credit
- There’s often a mileage limit and you have to pay extra if you exceed this
- You will be charged additionally for any damage to the car that is more than what’s considered fair wear and tear.
Is PCP finance a good idea?
The flexibility offered by a PCP car finance deal means it’s a great solution for those who want to change their car regularly. Often your monthly payments will be lower than a Hire Purchase agreement or a personal loan.
Where can I find cheap PCP car finance deals?
Finding a low-interest rate on a PCP car finance deal is key if you want a cheap PCP car finance deal. The best way to find a low-interest rate is by shopping around. With an unbiased comparison site like Tiger.co.uk, you can easily compare PCP car finance with our simple online system.
Find great deals with Tiger.co.uk
We can help connect you with a range of PCP car finance quotes to help you find the loan that’s going to work for you. Search with Tiger.co.uk today and we can connect you with a selection of fantastic deals.